Some Tips To Get You Started
- Make sure you have a Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) – include links to your website and social media profiles (more info here)
- Publish regular new content to both your Google Business Profile and your social media sites – it all helps to demonstrate that you’re active and relevant to both your customers, prospects and the search engines (and people will search for you there)
- Actively encourage customer testimonials and reviews on key sites like Google, Facebook, TrustPilot – focus on just one or two review sites
- Publish high quality content (blog posts) on your website which helps to answer questions that your ideal patient/prospect might ask. Google’s priority is to take people as quickly as possible to the most relevant and appropriate pages that answer the question being asked (think about the questions you’re most frequently asked).
- Make sure there’s content on your site that’s relevant to your ideal patient prospect eg. if you’re targeting cyclists and runners, make sure you’re publishing content answering questions about preventing, treating and rehabilitating common injuries.
Helpful Free Resources
Physical Therapy Strategies for Being Seen, Found and Heard
This article has broken it down into simple, easy steps and shows you how to make the biggest impact for minimal time and budget, so that your business can be seen, found and heard.
Discover the 20% of Marketing Activities That Will Give You 80% of Your Marketing Results – Free Webinar
This is a unique big picture overview of marketing, which then drills down into which individual activities will give you the biggest bang for your marketing buck.
It doesn’t matter how much or how little marketing experience you have, or what stage you’re at in your business, this webinar will be invaluable. We run through each possible marketing activity and weigh up their pros and cons so you can focus on the activities that will actually impact your business.
10 Website Home Page Essentials for Winning New Clients
I’m Starting a New Physical Therapy Business What Marketing Do I Need to Do?
It is also packed with practical advice and links to outside resources which will help you to implement the advice.
How Can Co-Kinetic Help?
For those of you who are keen to get started and make quick progress with your goals, we have two paid subscription plans perfectly suited to helping you share the kind of content that the search engines love. And better still…here is one of the very rare discount codes we give out which will get you 5% off the subscription of your choice. Just enter the following code into the Coupon Code box at checkout CqpKu0AY (copy and paste it to be sure it’s correct – it’s case sensitive).
Clinical Professional Education
Social Media & Email List Building